Monday, April 13, 2009

What Difference Does it Make?

Most of you reading this celebrated Easter yesterday. There are those I know too that didn't. What difference does it make? Really? You may have gone to church yesterday, gotten together with family and/or friends to share a meal and even perhaps talked about the message you heard. But what difference does that message make in your life today? Monday?

Kids are home from school this week, you may have the week off yourself. Activities fill your day but what difference does Jesus' sacrifice for you, for me, really make today?

When you go through the day today, doing whatever it is you do, ponder that question, okay?

What difference does it make?

Let me know; I have some ideas for me, but I want to hear from you....

No comments:

Post a Comment