Monday, January 3, 2011

Just Want Y'all to Know


The cyber world has been a bit of a mystery to me since my DH, the computer engineer, first explained what the World Wide Web would be able to do waaaay back in ancient history around 1995.  But in spite of the mystery I have learned enough to be a user and consumer of sorts over the years!  And so have you since you are reading this blog!

 One of the things I have LOVED about the web is the possibility to use this amazing technology for the glory of God and the good of others.  I endeavor to do so in my blogging, my facebook and my tweets.  But I am really a nube compared to the women I enjoy following through A Woman Inspired.

 For the month of January, these women are committing themselves to blog very intentionally for God's glory and on topics that will be for our good as well.  I encourage you to hop on over and get connected.... you really won't regret it!

1 comment: