Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"I Dwell in Possibilities"

Fascinating quote, "I dwell in possibilities". I think a road from somewhere to I don't know where gives a visual expression to Dickinson's quote. What is happening in your life right now that a picture like this is appealing? Or is it discouraging because you want to go somewhere but don't sense possibilities? Where are you heading?

These and questions like them are the undercurrent that may bubble up for you every once in awhile. They are worth your time to consider. What if the season that you are in right now is nearing an end? What is next for you? Or perhaps the season you are in is very difficult and you want it to end! What are the possibilities around the bend?

Engage with me... let's get in the conversation!

1 comment:

  1. lisa! i have read and re-read this blogpost many times both before and after our conversation. i read it during my week of funk as well. it is possibilities that i am saturated in - have a felt a little like i'm drowning in them as well. i feel like this is just where i am. and i'd like to stop and enjoy it but i have to keep moving because Jesus keeps moving me forward. He keeps moving each of us forward. i desire to enjoy the possibilities that He is dreaming and creating for me. "living a life of faith means never knowing where you are being led. but it does mean loving and knowing the One who is leading. it is literally a life of faith, not of understanding and reason - a life of knowing Him who calls us to go" oswald chambers. i want to enjoy the 'what is' as well as the 'what will be' without completely losing it on the 'what was'. thank you so much for letting me just be, for understanding me and loving me. xoxo. megan.

    ReplyDelete